Monday 11 June 2012

crafty old bags and other stuff

Having recently re-organised all my fabrics and old clothes, 


I came across some old cushion covers. Fed up with all our hats, gloves and scarves in cardboard boxes. I decided to make some bags out of the cushion covers, with some scraps for handles and a nifty folding in of the corners at the bottom, and removal of zips, I think they are rather funky




Another teacosy made for our friends Hannah and Derrick who recently got married


and a pin cushion as a mothers day present





4 comments:

Penny and David said...

Very nice - especially the tea cosys. Just read your blog about hair-cutting - I have been doing David's but am not prepared to let him anywhere near mine!!

Rick and Sarah said...

quite right Penny, I wouldn't let David anywhere near my hair either!!! rick had one chance and blew it, so far haven't plucked up the courage to ask him again!!! glad you like tea cosy's, do you want one? may take a while to come up with slogan but i'd love to make you one
let me know
x

Julia & Mick said...

You're so clever! Love all the things you make! Love the bags, especially the red/beige cream/beige ones. Great idea! :0) X

Mark K in NZ said...

You're a talented soul! Like the statement on the tea cosy - laughed at first it might have been about someone who made bad cups of tea...but no! Go creativity. Love from us M, S, E & J xx